click here for more freedom

10.14.2006

Awareness

Today I finally decided to map some of my activities also in English language. I did this mainly because I believe these activities should be represented worldwide. Until now, my informational focus was Czech Republic, Slovakia and a bit Poland.

Activities; Open Source related projects such as managing, creating and helping project communities, developing projects in e-Government, school sector, private and citizens. Many of such activities involve consultations and lobbying in European Community (Parliament, Commission, Council, Regional Offices, Self-Governments and so on), protecting software development on pan European level.

I'm full time activist and currently I'm focused at IPRED (Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive), OpenAkadémia project for developing teaching architecture of FLOSS in Slovakia which both needs to be solved by the end of this year.

No comments: